Water Park Information
We know that you are going to love your visit to Hurricane Harbor. We want you to have an amazing day, and the information here will help make sure that your time with us is safe and enjoyable.
WATER PARK RULES
We want you to have the most fun you can at Hurricane Harbor. The following rules are in place to make sure that all of our guests are as safe as possible during their visit.
- Please keep an eye on your young children; they should not be left unattended.
- To make sure you have a safe experience, height, weight, and health restrictions are strictly enforced.
- For water safety, make sure non-swimmers are accompanied by an adult who can swim.
- If you are wearing a cast, check with Guest Relations since casts are not allowed on slides and most attractions.
- Please do not wear eyeglasses or jewelry in pools, as they may not be retrievable if lost during operation.
- Face masks, floatation devices and toys are not permitted in the water. Please see information on life vests below.
- Running is not allowed anywhere in the water park.
- Diving is not allowed for safety reasons.
- Hurricane Harbor is a smoke-free environment, so there is no smoking in the park except in designated areas.
- Capacity is limited, so the park may not be available to all guests during peak times.
To participate in the water park activities, you must wear lined swimsuits. We don’t allow guests to enter the water areas wearing street clothes, cut-off shorts, denim shorts or athletic clothing. Because they can damage the rides, we also do not allow swimwear with buttons, snaps, rivets or zippers. But, don’t worry — if you don’t have appropriate clothing, swimsuits can be purchased at Coconut Cove and Sharkey's! Here are more guidelines to help you pick out the best attire for your trip to Hurricane Harbor:
- Footwear other than aqua socks are not allowed in any attraction.
- Aqua socks are not permitted on body slides.
- Infants' diapers may be changed in restroom changing stations only.
- Toddlers are required to wear swim diapers.
- Swimsuits are only allowed in Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, and must be appropriate for a family environment.
- Shoes, proper shorts and cover-up attire are all required when returning to the theme park.
- Sheer, mesh, and see-through clothing cannot be used as a cover up over bathing suits.
- Wallet chains and large chain jewelry are not allowed.
You will love the relaxation and privacy of our Cabanas overlooking the spectacular Hurricane Bay wave pool. Cabanas seat up to eight guests and provide you with a fantastic place to escape the crowds and rest when needed. Reserve your cabana online.
If you get a scrape or a cut, head over to our First Aid Station located to the right of Hurricane Bay Wave Pool. Our trained staff will patch you up in no time.
Licensed lifeguards are located throughout the park. Don’t hesitate to seek their assistance for any reason.
Guests who are under 48” or not fully confident in their swimming ability should wear a life vest. A life vest makes everyone feel more comfortable in the water and it’s always better to be safe than sorry. They are free of charge and available at most water attractions. Only U.S. Coast Guard-approved personal life vests are permitted.
If you don’t feel like lugging your belongings around all day, we rent lockers for your convenience. They are located directly in front of Hurricane Bay. All lockers are cleared out each night when Hurricane Harbor closes. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
The best bet is to figure out a special meeting place for kids to go if they get lost or separated from their families. Since pages cannot be broadcast in Hurricane Harbor, children who are separated from their parties will be taken to Lost Parents inside Main Street First Aid Station.
Want to clean up on your way in or out? It’s so easy for you to change and shower before or after your visit to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor since shower facilities are located in both bath houses.
You should definitely remember to apply sunscreen before your visit. It gets hot! But, don’t worry if you forget, sunscreen is available in several park shops.
Single and double are so much fun and our tubes are awesome! They are available for rent at Aruba Tuba Rentals, located near the changing and showering facilities. For your safety, no personal recreational flotation devices are allowed in Six Flags Hurricane Harbor.