Fright Fest Presented by Snickers
Fright Fest is back in 2017!
Northern California's biggest Halloween celebration is back at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom with new haunted attractions as the park transforms for thrills by day and fright by night! Fright Fest kicks off on September 23 and will run on select weekday and weekend dates through October 31, be sure to check our web site calendar prior to your visit!
Thrills By Day
Enjoy the park and all the delights of Halloween for kids with a fun Twick or Tweat Twail, cookie decorating and all your favorite shows, rides and attractions! Kids can even dress up (no masks please!) and get into the true spirit of the occasion!
Fright by Night
As dusk swallows daylight, the fright begins when hundreds of zombies are released to haunt the park. Watch your back as you wander into our free themed scare zones, where ghoulish creatures are waiting to jump out of the darkness.
Enjoy new and favorite haunted walk-through mazes (additional fee required) when doors open at night. There’s live monstertainment, strolling zombies and much more!
Don’t forget to ride your favorite coaster in the dark for an all-new bone-chilling experience. Fright by Night is not recommended for children under 12.
PLEASE NOTE! We kindly request that guests visiting the park during Fright Fest abide by the following rules:
- No face covering costumes, including masks, hoods or painted faces
- No props or accessories, such as knives, guns, handcuffs, devil's fork, canes or other similar perceived weaponry
- No costumes that violate the Code of Conduct policies, including visible tattoos or clothing that display rude, vulgar or offensive language or graphics
- Guests must wear footwear and shirts
- No laser pointers or battery-operated light devices
- Please do not make contact with the monster characters and they will not make contact with you
- Profanity is not allowed
- All attractions have posted safety signs, please review these signs prior to use
Plan your terrifying trip in advance and visit our Fright Fest site when it is available later this year.
Thank you! See you for Fright Fest!