Three Wild Arms for Three Times the Fun.
With a name like Triple Play, you know you’re in for a threefold of fun. On this spinning machine, three giant arms will rotate you in different directions, increasing speed and elevation.
You’ll load into one of 21 cars, held powerfully by the three revolving arms on a rotating star-shaped frame. As the ride begins, your car will begin spinning wildly around in circles. As speed increases, all 21 cars turn in different directions, so it’s hard to predict which way you’ll be facing next. The arms start to rise up, lifting riders up on a 49º plane. The forceful arms twist around and around, pull inward, extend outward, and rise and fall dramatically as the cars continue to spin wildly.
As Triple Play hurls you around with intensity, the positive and negative g-forces of the ride may give you the feeling that you’re going to fly up and out of it! The unique spinning patterns and diving action make Triple Play a super-fun, spiraling adventure that will keep your head spinning and your eyes seeing triple for hours.
Fun Facts about Triple Play
- Triple Play’s industry name is Troika
- This ride has 21 cars, each fitting two passengers
- The arms are green, yellow and red
- Triple Play is located in Hometown Square
- Triple Play was manufactured by Huss Corporation
- Triple Play is an original ride that opened with the park in 1976
By The Numbers