Take your meetings to the next level with extreme thrills!
Tired of the same ho-hum meetings? Get away from the office or boring banquet rooms and host a memorable and impactful meeting at The Great Escape. Your participants can meet early in the day or before the park opens, then enjoy the rides and attractions afterward. We can host a wide variety of events such as business meetings, product introductions, team rallies or annual member/customer meetings combined with an appreciation event.
Our picnic pavilions and indoor show venues can serve as meeting sites, complete with audio/visual set-up.
The fun doesn't stop at the Park
Bring your next group event or meeting to the most unique conference venue the area has to offer. Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Water Park is Lake George’s premier location to host group events, bus tours, holiday parties and meetings.
Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Water Park offers numerous options for group events including:
- 4,800 square feet of event space to flexibly accommodate groups of 20 to 300 guests
- Mohican Ballroom, divisible into three smaller function rooms – Huron, Algonquin and Iroquois
- Indoor water park, onsite arcade and full-service spa
- Catering for buffets, refreshment breaks, receptions and cocktail parties
- Conference service manager onsite
- Spacious Adirondack suites for attendees staying overnight
- Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
Show your group of 15 or more a good time!
Plan your next group outing of 15 or more around savings by taking advantage of our Picnic in the Park Package available on select days at The Great Escape. With over 135 rides, shows and attractions we have everything you need. For one low price, you can enjoy the convenience of our event planners to help you better focus on having a fun-filled day with your group. Leave the planning to us and focus on spending the day with your group. We promise you can still take all the credit.
Groups of 15 +
Show your group the ultimate escape with our Picnic in the Park package.