Unique Things to Do at The Great Escape
One-of-a-kind experiences you won’t find anywhere else
The Great Escape is home to some of the most unique experiences in the world. With notable record-breakers and first-of-their-kind attractions, our exclusive opportunities can't be found anywhere else. Here are a few of our most noteworthy accomplishments.
- The Comet is a legend, all the way from 1948, that was once one of the largest wooden coasters in the world. It is now a designated ACE Roller Coaster Landmark.
- Alpine Bobsled is the only one of its kind in the Northern US and one of only three freewheeling coasters that still operate today.
- We have the only Pink Whale. This iconic figure was designed just for our park and is a famous, can't-miss photo spot.
- The Storytown Train takes you through our park's unique history, with a relaxing trip past old friends like the Purple Cow and Humpty Dumpty.
- We are the only theme park in New York to boast three designated kids areas, offering pint-sized experiences for families with younger guests in Storytown, Timbertown, and Kidzopolis.