Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is happy to donate two park tickets per year to qualified non-profit organizations, in order to assist their fund-raising efforts.
- Non-profit groups
- School groups raising funds for equipment or graduation events
- Church/youth/scholarship programs
- Organizations raising funds for other charities
- Requests must be made at least 60 days before, and no more than four months ahead of the event
- No telephone, email, or faxed requests will be accepted
- All submissions and return addresses must be printed on organizational letterhead—no photocopies will be accepted
- Must include non-profit ID number (if applicable), event date, purpose of event, and what the tickets and funds will be used for
No donations will be made to individuals, families, company employee events, class reunions, or proms. Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot confirm receipt of letters or provide status. Declined requests will not receive a response.
Mail requests to:
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor New Jersey
Route 537, P.O. Box 120
Jackson, New Jersey 08527