Park Reopening Celebration
Who's ready for thrills?
Hurricane Harbor re-opens to the public on June 22! We've implemented new safety measures and hygiene protocols, including new technology systems to protect our guests and employees. It's time to get reacquainted with the the Bigger, Better, Wetter Thrills!
Our reopening plan, which was developed in consultation with epidemiologists, meets or exceeds federal, state, and local guidelines for sanitization, hygiene, and social distancing protocols.
- Health Screenings for Guests and Team Members
- Strictly Enforced Social Distancing
- Extensive Sanitization and Disinfecting Protocols
- Sanitized Food Preparation and Service
- Commercial-Grade Cleaning Equipment and Supplies
- Multi-Layered Guest and Team Member Communication
- Park Reservations System to Manage Attendance
To assist with our social distancing guidelines and attendance flow, we're employing an online reservation system to schedule guests for entry by day and to stagger arrival times to minimize proximity exposure. The process takes 5-7 minutes and includes the following steps:
- Enter your online order number, ticket number or Membership/Season Pass number;
- Select the day and the approximate time you want to visit;
- Watch a brief video describing new social distancing and sanitization procedures;
- Acknowledge your understanding of the company’s health policy; and
- Order pre-paid parking, if they do not already have a parking pass.
Will you brave the giant funnel of Tornado? Or maybe just relax the day away in the Lazy River? There's something for every member of the family!