Tips for a Fun Time
Over the years, we've learned a thing or two about making the most of a day at La Ronde tips will help ensure that you have a fun and memorable experience.
- In order to take advantage of the best discounts and plan for the activities you want to do most, visit our website or park information and show schedules before visiting.
- To avoid longer waits for your favorite attractions, plan to visit when attendance is lightest. Best bets: weekdays during the summer and any regular operating day May, June and September.
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool evenings. You can store it in a locker until you need it.
- La Ronde is a smoke-free facility. Guests cannot smoke anywhere in the park except for the designated smoking areas.
- Arrange a special meeting place and time in case your party becomes separated.
- Stop by Stroller Rental if you need a stroller, wheelchair or electronic convenience vehicle. They are provided on a first-come, first-served basis, so plan to arrive early.
- Review the park map to familiarize yourself with the park’s layout before making your itinerary.
- To help plan your day, pick up a show schedule at Guest Relations or any show venue.
- Plan to start your day at attractions farthest from the main entrance. Also, ride your favorite rides when the park first opens, or after 5 p.m.
- Save time by eating at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours—you’ll get served faster!
- Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.