SFMM Coronavirus Update
Important Notice for Members
Six Flags Members can stay active by continuing payments and getting a free upgrade until the end of 2022 (plus other bonus benefits) or they may pause payments until next year.
Thank you for being a Six Flags Member -- you truly are one of our most valued guests. These are difficult times, and we know COVID-19 virus has caused many challenges for everyone. We continue to follow the recommendations of federal, state, and local officials. Given the situation with COVID-19, we want to ensure you have the flexibility you need with your Membership this year.
A Message from CEO Mike Spanos About The Coronavirus Pandemic
Dear Valued Guests,
The top priority at Six Flags is the safety and well-being of our guests and team members. We continue to monitor and follow the guidance of federal, state, and local officials regarding COVID-19. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we all work through this challenging situation.
At this time, shelter-in-place mandates are in effect throughout the United States, Mexico, and Canada; therefore, we are delaying the openings or temporarily suspending operations for the following parks until mid-May, or as soon as possible thereafter.
- Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, CaliforniaSix Flags Hurricane Harbor in Valencia, California
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, California
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix in Phoenix, Arizona
- Six Flags Over Georgia in Austell, Georgia
- Six Flags White Water in Marietta, Georgia
- Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington, Texas
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor in Arlington, Texas
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio, Texas
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Splashtown in Houston, Texas
- Frontier City in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Six Flags St. Louis in Eureka, Missouri
- Six Flag America in Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- Six Flags Great Adventure and Safari in Jackson, New Jersey
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor in Jackson, New Jersey
- Six Flags Darien Lake in Darien Center, New York
- Six Flags Great America in Gurnee, Illinois
- Six Flags New England in Agawam, Massachusetts
- Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Waterpark, and The Great Escape & Hurricane Harbor in Lake George, NY
- Six Flags Mexico in Mexico City, Mexico
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Oaxtepec in Oaxtepec, Morelos
- La Ronde in Montreal, Canada (Opening date TBD)
We will continue to closely monitor the latest developments and follow the guidance from federal, state, and local officials.
For additional information about COVID-19, please read the latest report from the Centers for Disease Control at www.cdc.gov, or your local health department website.
On behalf of everyone at Six Flags, thank you for your trust in us. I look forward to seeing you out in our parks.
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation