About Six Flags Over Georgia
Located just off I-20 west of Atlanta, Six Flags Over Georgia is the largest regional theme park in the Southeast. Featuring more than 40 rides and attractions, along with Hurricane Harbor water park.
COMING THIS SPRING- Pandemonium The Southeast's tallest swinging pendulum ride—standing at a staggering 147 feet tall, Pandemonium sends 40 rides up to 70 MPH. swinging back and forth over the Atlanta skyline.
Back in 2019 our guest favorites, including:
- Twisted Cyclone hybrid roller coaster - offering guests the best of both worlds—a classic wooden structure combined with a modern, steel track for multiple inversions and a smoother, more thrilling riding experience.
- JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis The first interactive ride with the all-new 3D animation and a 4D ride experience.
- THE JOKER Chaos Coaster features 24 riders "facing-off" against each other, rocketing back and forward up and down seven stories - and even be suspended upside down 72 feet in the air - through a bedlam of loops
- Harley Quinn Spinsanity, sending you spinning, twisting and rolling through a cycle of classic fun
- Goliath, BATMAN: The Ride, SUPERMAN: Ultimate Flight and the parks' 8 other roller coasters
- Monster Mansion, The Riverview Carousel and 27 other family attractions
- Hurricane Harbor with the award-winning Tsunami Surge and massive Calypso Bay Wave Pool
In the fall, experience #NothingScarier than Fright Fest and then return for the holiday season and #NothingMerrier than Holiday In The Park.
Media interested in covering Six Flags Over Georgia should send an email to [email protected] at least seven days in advance to receive up to four media tickets.