Tips for Family Fun
Over the years, we've learned a thing or two about making the most of a day at Six Flags. These tips will help ensure that you have a fun and memorable experience.
- In order to take full advantage of the best discounts and plan for the activities you want to do most, call for park information and show schedules before visiting. For additional information on special events, concerts, and general park information, call (770) 948-9290.
- Plan to visit when attendance is lightest. Best Bets: weekdays during the summer and any regular operating day during the months of April, May, June, and September.
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool evenings. You can leave it in a locker so you don’t have to carry it around until you are ready to wear it!
- Six Flags Over Georgia is a smoke-free facility, so please plan accordingly. Smoking is allowed in 11 designated smoking areas listed on all Park Map and Guides.
- Arrange a meeting place and time in case your party becomes separated.
- Stop by Stroller Rental if you need a stroller, wheelchair, or electronically controlled vehicle. They are provided on a first-come, first-served basis, so arrive early.
- Review the park map to familiarize yourself with the park's layout.
- To help you plan your day, pick up a show schedule, available at all show facilities, stores, and Guest Relations.
- Plan to start your day at attractions furthest from the main entrance. To avoid longer waits, visit your favorite rides when the park first opens, or after 5pm when fewer guests are in the park.
- To save time, eat at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours.
- Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.
- Drink fluids throughout the day to stay hydrated.
- Wear sunscreen, and reapply it throughout the day — it is available in several shops in case you forget to bring some.