Autism Awareness Day
Special Group Event
- A.M.E. Church Family & Friends Day
- Autism Awareness Day
- Church of Christ Day Presented By Faulkner University
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Celebration Day
- Girl Scouts Holiday in the Park
- Law Enforcement Appreciation Days
- Memorial Day Weekend 5K Fun Run
- Off The Rails eSport Event
- Word of Faith Family Fun Day
A Day of Family Thrills!
Please join us for a day of thrills with sensory awareness in support of the Autism Community Sunday, July 28, 2019. A portion of proceeds will be donated to Autism Speaks Inc Georgia Chapter.
Individuals of all ages on the autism spectrum, their family, friends and educators can enjoy a day together. You may also enjoy an optional exclusive all-you-can-eat catered meal at our Private Picnic Pavilion located across from SkyScreamer, 2:00pm – 3:00pm E.S.T.
The day will include:
- Early Park Access
- A ‘How Things Work’ Session and Q&A with a Behind the Scenes Tour of Twisted Cyclone
- Information Booth to aid in a smooth and friendly day in the park
- Designated decompression areas, stocked with sensory-friendly items
- Opportunity to meet your local autism community to learn what support, resources and services are available to you and your family
- Optional All-You-Can-Eat Exclusive Picnic, 2:00pm – 3:00pm E.S.T. to include Southern fried chicken, beef hotdogs, potato chips, vegetarian baked beans, ice cream bars, condiments and Coca-Cola fountain drinks. Vegetarian and gluten free options available by request. (Day-of purchase not available for catered meal option.)
Please note that while every attempt has been made to create a sensory-friendly environment, due the nature of the park, some lights and sounds will still be present.
Please reference ‘Autism Day at Six Flags’ and contact:
Autism Speaks, 770-451-0570
Six Flags Groups, 770-739-3365 or email [email protected]
Online purchase option coming soon.
Note: Season pass and membership discount ticket option available. Rides, shows and attractions are subject to change.
Autism Speaks is dedicated to promoting solutions, across the spectrum and throughout the life span, for the needs of people with autism and their families. For more information, please visit autismspeaks.org.
Loose Article Policy:
Loose articles are not permitted on most rides and should be left with non-riders or secured in lockers. Six Flags and its employees are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items, Loose articles include noise-cancelling headphones and assistive technology.
Stroller and Wheelchair Rentals:
If you require the use of a stroller or wheelchair, we can help! We offer a limited number of strollers, wheelchairs and electronically controlled vehicles for rent on a first—come, first—served basis. To rent yours, stop at the stroller rental located at the front of the park. Cash or credit card can be used for rentals. Wheelchair rentals are $25 and electronic convenience vehicles are $60. Guest must be 18 years old or older to rent an ECV.