Deep in the Heart of Christmas!
New for 2017! Come and experience the sights, sounds and smells of a hometown holiday while taking a leisurly stroll through Merry Marketplace. Located in the Texas section of the park, this experience will fill you with delectable holiday cuisine, unique shopping experiences and one-of-a-kind photo opportunities for everyone in the family (This area closes one hour prior to park closing).
- Campfire Holiday S'mores: warm up with this holiday favorite over a roaring campfire.
- Plum Sugar Shack: take home your very own Texas-shaped fudge!
- Ye Olde Coffee Shoppe: belly up to the bar inside the Crazy Horse Saloon, where you'll find holiday inspired drinks as well as delicious, cinnamon roasted nuts.
- The Cozy Cafe: souper bread bowls and stuffed spuds will ensure you don't leave hungry!
- Peppermint Parlor: tackle your sweet tooth with peppermint mocha, fresh snickerdoodle, pumpkin cranberry, white chocolate and red velvet cookies!
- Red Hot Cinnamon Stop: don't miss this alarm; grab a warm cinnamon roll topped with your choice of glaze!
- Under the Mistletoe: kiss your loved ones under Texas-sized mistletoe at the Johnson Creek Schoolhouse.
- 1925 Firetruck: be sure to pose in front of our historic fire engine; it's a holiday tradition!
- A Personal Visit to Santa's Outpost: meet with the big man himself and see his North Pole workshop, sit down for storytime with Mrs. Claus, write letters to Santa or Military members overseas and enjoy holiday crafts for the kids.
- St. Nick's Knick-Nacks: looking for that last minute gift? We've got you covered and wrapped!
- Market Finds: here you'll find holiday-inspired clothing for everyone in the family.
- Christmas Duck Pond: try your luck at catching our Santa-themed duckies!
- Holiday Hams: Enjoy a toe tapping good time with live entertainment from the Holiday Hams on the Courthouse Stage. You might even be called to help the Hams spread their holiday cheer!
- Reindeer Holi-Daze Dance Party: Santa's reindeer invite you to join them as they dance the night away.
- Christmas Carolers: it wouldn't be the holidays without a little musical cheer!
- Johnson Creek Critter Corral: Llamas, goats, ponies and even miniature longhorns are just waiting to be petted by you!
- Nativity Scene: see the true story of Christmas unfold from it's humble beginnings.
Why visit just once?
Pick up a 2018 Season Pass and enjoy unlimited visits during this year's Holiday in the Park PLUS you can make plans to attend again and again for all of next year! Mark your calendars and prepare to enjoy Spring Break, summer vacation, Fright Fest®, and Holiday in the Park®! Season Pass holders receive exclusive in-park deals, free tickets for friends on select days, and much more!