Tips for Family Fun
Over the years, we've learned a thing or two about making the most of a day at Six Flags. These tips will help ensure that you have a fun and memorable experience.
- In order to take advantage of the best discounts and plan for the activities you want to do most, call for park information and show schedules before visiting. For special events, concerts and general park information, call (817) 640-8900.
- To avoid longer waits for your favorite attractions, plan to visit when attendance is lightest. Best bets: weekdays during the summer and any regular operating day April, May, June and September.
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool evenings. You can store it in a locker until you need it.
- Six Flags is a smoke-free facility. Guests cannot smoke anywhere in the park except for the designated smoking areas.
- Arrange a special meeting place and time in case your party becomes separated.
- Stop by Stroller Rental if you need a stroller, wheelchair or electronic convenience vehicle. They are provided on a first-come, first-served basis, so plan to arrive early.
- Review the park map to familiarize yourself with the park’s layout before making your itinerary.
- To help plan your day, pick up a show schedule at Guest Relations or any show venue.
- Plan to start your day at attractions farthest from the main entrance. Also, ride your favorite rides when the park first opens, or after 5 p.m.
- Save time by eating at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours—you’ll get served faster!
- Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.