Entertainment Performer Auditions
Six Flags St. Louis will be hosting auditions for our summer shows on February 16 and 17 for singers/dancers.
If interested in auditioning for our live stage shows in The Miss Kitty’s Saloon and The Palace Theater:
You need to be 16 years of age or older by March 20th.
PLEASE GO TO www.sixflagsjobs.com TO COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION BY FEBRUARY 14th, 2019. This is required to be completed in order to be considered for hire.
Registration begins at 8am. Auditions begin at 9am in the Palace Theatre located at the center of the park. You must be available all day and evening until your audition is complete.
You will need to prepare 2 contrasting songs (1 Broadway/1 Country)
-No longer than 1 minute per song
-It can be on CD or IPod format (cued and ready).
-No backup vocals on track
-Piano available—must bring own accompanist
-No acapella auditions
Additional requirements for your audition:
• Bring clothes and shoes for a required dance segment.
• If you can tap, please bring your own tap shoes.
• Be prepared to do cold readings, we will provide the scripting.
• Bring your own snacks, lunch, and water. There will not be any vending available on site.
• Bring an updated resume and professional headshot.
• Bring all of your conflict dates for March through December, for casting consideration.
For any questions please e-mail or call:
Kelly O’Malley, Entertainment Supervisor firstname.lastname@example.org, 636 938-5300 ext. 6370