Tips for Family Fun
Over the years, we've learned a thing or two about making the most of a day at Six Flags. These tips will help ensure that you have a fun and memorable experience.
- Before the day of your visit, call our park information hotline at 405-943-9687 ext. 100 to hear about current discounts, show times, special events, and concerts.
- Plan to visit when attendance is lightest. Best bets: weekdays during the summer and any regular operating day during the months of May and September.
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool mornings and evenings. Store it in the lockers near the main entrance.
- Six Flags White Water is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is allowed in designated smoking areas only.
- Arrange a meeting place and time should your party become separated. Although we cannot page for separated party members messages may be left for them at our Guest Relations Office.
- Lounge chairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Review the park map to familiarize yourself with the park’s layout and help plan your day.
- Our gift shops have everything you need to enjoy the day, including swimsuits, towels, and sun care products.
- Plan to start your day at attractions furthest from the main entrance. For shorter waits, ride the most popular rides when the park first opens, or after 5 p.m.
- To save time, eat at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours.
- Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.